- Writing the abstract that clearly reflects the content of your paper
- Learning self-editing skills that will support the well-developed essay. The criteria that will be followed are listed below:
- Effective communication (are the reasons for your claims made clear? Are they effectively supported)
- Do the illustrations support your claims? Are they noted in the text and their purpose made clear;
- Check the mechanical aspects of your paper (grammar, spelling, syntax, diction). Have they been corrected?
- Does the paper have unity and ease of reading?
The individual parts of the article will be reviewed with a re-cap what needs to be done in each part: Title, introduction, results, discussion, and conclusion.